Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Valentines Day ATCs


Yay! I've received all three of the ATC's that I was expecting for this swap. The one on the left is from Stacey, the middle one is from Raesha and the one on the right is by Carie. They are all great and the only problem now is how to store them, any ideas?

Yesterday, after looking through what must be a gazillion pharmacies, I finally found a support for my thumb. It's called a Thumb Stabilizer by Futuro and it is fantastic, my hand is feeling much better, moreover, it doesn't allow my thumb to make any painful movements, so I can still crochet and write a little. It was one of those moments where you wanted to run into the street and yell at the top of your lungs! Honestly the best $29.95 I've spent in my whole life!

Anyway, I much happier today,
and I hope that you are too!


5 comments:

Steffi said...

Very beautiful Valentines Day Cards.

Greetings,Steffi

Raesha D said...

HI!! I'm so glad you like your atc:):) I store mine in a three ring binder in baseball card protectors. I haven't thought up anything else yet that works as well. I use a clear view binder so that I can eventually make a deorative cover for it:)

sooz said...

Hi - you didn't leave an email contact with your question on my blog so I'm answering here. The magnetic snap fasteners are available in both Spotlight and Lincraft here in Melbourne, I've also seen them in several other craft and fabric stores. I've heard Sydney doesn't have as good a range as Melbourne in the craft and fabric arena!

Debbie said...

Wow, I hope you're hand/thumb is feeling better. It's tough when an injury or pain stops you from doing what you love.

Steffi said...

Hi Sara!
Thank you for your nice comment ...Yes,I would like to send you some snow....Please send to me a little bit sunshine but not sooo hot temperatures ;O). +25 °C degree are okay...Thanks!

Bye,Steffi