Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Mommy can we eat this RIGHT NOW?"

The post man paid us a visit this morning!!


After the tape was torn open, little hands dug through the foam nuggets to find bright packets of sweets, chocolates, biscuits and nuts, bagdes and shiny booklets filled with colourful stickers and tattoos.
I really struggled to take photos of everything because whenever I piled all the goodies together, a chubby arm would pop into the picture and snatch a packet or two away!


We loved everything (there's just too much to list) that Sima included, from the Sweet tart chews to the Cracker Jack popcorn and peanuts to the Pecans and Chocolate from Trader Joe's (absolutely
de·lec·ta·ble I tell you!) and everything (handmade books and the stickers and cute gnome badges) in between.

Thank you so much
Sima!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness. First of all, so many goodies! Second of all, what a beautiful picture that top one is.

Steffi said...

Wow...what for a beautiful picture of nature with red sky.
Very sweet package... :O)

Steffi

Raesha D said...

Oh YUM!!!! We love Trader Joes - that is one of our weekly Saturday errands:):) I see that you missed out on my "Resolution" atc, but how about I send you a different one? I have a little box of extras from other swaps:):)

Anonymous said...

wow, the handmade book looks so great!