Monday, February 19, 2007

Feeling Urgh

You know that feeling...when you are sitting at your computer and you can hear the busyness of the world whirl by and you're just so sick of living this fast-paced city life? That's how I'm feeling now. I'll be going back to Uni on Monday. Back to driving in traffic in the morning, Uni politics, stressful assignments and not to mention the everyday duties of being a mom...

I received a package from Elke in Germany and she sent me a beautiful 3-dimensional paper snowflakes, 2 smaller ones and a delicate glass one. It's been so hot in Sydney and they reminded me of the cool weather that I love - I can't wait until Winter (even though we don't get any snow!). The paper ones were hard to photograph because there was a slight breeze.


I just sent off a set of ATC's that I completed. It was one of those spell-it-out swaps and the word was ARTIST. These were the letters A, R & S. It was pretty fun, but I had to pull out of some other ATC swaps I joined because of looming Uni comittments.
My knitting is still in progress, maybe I'm holding the needles the wrong way or something!



3 comments:

Steffi said...

Hi Sara!
I wish you a good start on Monday again in your stressful life...
Yes,our life is stressful around the world when you be a mom,go to work or to Uni.What do you study on the Uni?
I hope you find a little bit time for yourself!I will think to you!Please come visiting my blog again.I enjoy to read in your blog!

Okay,enjoy still the last hours of your weekend!

Bye;Steffi

Raesha D said...

Your atcs are beautiful!!! And yes, my daughter loves Bratz too...but my husband HATES them:)

annie said...

hello!

I am annie from Singapore!

i would love to do swaps with you!! :D

drop me an email at mightyannie_@hotmail.com.

and you can visit my blog at
www.storybehinda-scar.blogspot.com

view my handmade items!!
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/mightyannie/Diys

hope to hear from you soon!
loves ((: