Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meet Patty's friend, Kitty

I know, I know, the names of the stuffies I've made are so unoriginal. It's easier for Cami to identify with the animals, I don't want her confused. After I made the duck, Alex requested that I make the "Patty" stuffie just for her, so here she is:

I don't know what they use to make the eyes but as with the duck, I've used felt. It just seems so thick though. Unlike Ducky (who nearly had it's head ripped off because of a tug-o-war between the Alex & Cami), Kitty has been sitting quietly on the shelf in the sitting room. But why do I have a feeling that one day, I'll find her with a limb torn off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sara, thanks for coming by.

hmmm... spotlight sells googly eyes and plastic teddy bear eyes -so maybe it

hehehe.. i see you like felt too. i agree - handstitching can be a pain but it's satisfying sometimes.

hey.. i have this book too but not the others. Jap craft books are the best and the only ones i am willing to buy. heheh...

oh... good to meet another crafter in aus too. hope you have a great weekend.