Tuesday, December 12, 2006

11:45pm Hallway Photos

It's the only time the house is peaceful. I use this time to tidy up because I'm one of those people who can't get to sleep without knowing the dishes are done, the laundry put away and the toys picked up.
Alexia's bedroom door, she still sleeps in our room, so we put all of the wardrobes into her room and now it's our 'dressing room'

Shade that I picked up at Freedom a couple of years back, I collected a lot of homewares before we got a place of our own. Visitors always comment on how good it looks, I guess it is because our walls are a pale gray and your eye is drawn to it as soon as you enter our home.

A portion of my Year 12 major artwork. The 5th frame fell down a few days ago, taking a chip of paint with it!

Our bedroom door, 26 is the date of our anniversary.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I read somewhere (I hope, anyway!) that you are an Aussie, too? Yay!

Nice to "meet" you!